- OFFICIAL OUTDOOR PICKLEBALLS – Dura is Official Ball of the US Open Pickleball Championships & the USAPA National Pickleball Tournament.
- APPROVED FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY – Dura Pickleballs are USAPA/IFP approved for sanctioned tournament play.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE PICKLEBALLS – Dura balls fly true, straight, and fast. They are rotationaly molded as 1 piece ball for consistent flight and bounce, they are engineered for outdoor & hard court play.
- THE ORIGINAL PICKLEBALLS – Many of Pickleball’s top players prefer the Dura Pickleballs - made by the company that invented the game.
- BALL LIFE – Ball durability is affected by weather, play style and court surface. Anticipate ball life of 3-10 games under harsh conditions or in cold weather, longer in ideal conditions. Performance pickleballs do not last forever however testing indicates life of Dura pickleballs to be equivalent or longer than competing USAPA approved outdoor pickeballs.
- The Dura Fast 40 pickleball has been the most used ball for competitive play for more than 20 years. The only ball ever used at the USAPA National Championship tournament and the Official Ball of the US Open Pickleball Tournament 2016, 2017 & 2018 the Dura pickleball is trusted by top players and is a high-performance outdoor ball with the play characteristics that players of all skill levels love.