Jumper's knee is caused by repetitive stress placed on the patellar or quadriceps tendon during jumping. It is an injury specific to athletes, particularly those participating in jumping sports such as basketball, volleyball, and high or long jumping.
This adjustable strap is designed to improve patellar tracking and elevation by applying mild pressure on the tendon below the kneecap. Helps relieve knee pain from:
- Patellar Tendonitis (Jumper's Knee).
- Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease.
- Silicone buttress provides targeted relief to patellar tendon
- Soft, double-layered comfort liner
- Anti -snag binding
- Adjusts from 12"–20" / 30.5cm–50.8cm
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Measure around the knee, fits 12" - 20"